YOGA LIGHT VIBES - UPLIFTING CLASSES, WORKSHOPS AND RETREATS with Sally-Anne sweeney (reynolds)
About Yoga Light Vibes
Yoga Light Vibes is a way of life.
It is a choice to live brightly. Be your vibrant best self! Truly connected through the beauty of Yoga.
“Yogash Chitta Vritti Nirodha” (Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra 1.2) - Yoga is the cessation of the fluctuations of the mind.
Whether new to yoga or a spiritual warrior, a Yoga Light Vibes class with Sally-Anne Reynolds challenges you to live life free from the burdens of the mind.
Rooted in authenticity, Yoga Light Vibes is all about:
- practising yoga to uplifting beats
- enjoying the experience of learning and growing
- sharing good vibes with like minded people
- and having fun along the way!
Love life to the full with Yoga Light Vibes!
Yoga and I go way back – I started practising with my mum when I was 6 years old!
It supported me through my legal studies and long working hours in the City.
When I realised my heart wasn’t in Law, Yoga gave me the courage to change my path… and I’ve never looked back!
Inspired and encouraged by my Quantum Yoga teacher training in India, I started teaching straight away.
From urban roof tops to yoga studios, from private homes to office workspaces, based in the UK, I teach in London and Oxford, as well as leading international retreats across Europe, India and Sri Lanka.
You can find me at:
- The Well Garden, Hackney
- Yoga Home, Stoke Newington
- East of Eden, Walthamstow
- Poundon House, Oxfordshire
My teaching style
Quantum Yoga and Jivamukti inspired, I have been influenced by a number of great teachers.
I’d like to say a massive thank you, particularly to Lara Baumann, Claire Missingham, Durga Devi, Nicola Muir, Wenche Krag Beard, Mischa Varmuza and Saskia Price, for their wisdom and inspiration.
Most of my classes include:
- a meditative welcome to the mat
- a vinyasa-based uplifting flow to upbeat music
- verbal and hands on adjustments
- pauses between poses to reconnect body, mind and soul
- a rejuvenating and relaxing head and neck massage to conclude
For a more mellow vibe, I also teach a gentler hatha yoga, slow flow, restorative and yin (see Classes for further info).
how you benefit
- a hugely uplifting and fun yoga experience
- clear instruction and expert guidance from start to finish
- learn how to go deeper into your practice
- reconnect with your body, mind and soul
- a safe environment to explore and grow
- leave feeling nurtured and nourished
- ideas on how to explore your practice at home.
Training & Qualifications
I am Yoga Alliance 500 hours RYT qualified, having completed both my 200 and 500 hour training with Quantum Yoga Founder, Lara Baumann, and Judith Daniel in India.
In March 2017, I am co-teaching the next Quantum Yoga teacher training with Lara Baumann in Sri Lanka (see Teacher Training for more details).